Cultural Exchange Program au pairs
Being an au pair is based on a cultural exchange program, this is supported by the host family in various ways:
- Because the au pair is an active part of the host family, an exchange of cultures arises. The au pair learns about your culture and you learn about the culture of the au pair. This quickly develops a friendship for life.
- Your children grow up with a second language, learn how it is to live with an au pair from a different culture with different habits and rules. The au pair gets the opportunity to get to know another language and culture, to live in a different family environment and to learn more about the history of the Netherlands.
- You offer the au pair the opportunity to take part in a (language) course.
- The au pair meets other au pairs through the Super Nanny Au Pair Services Event Club .
- A cultural program for the au pairs of Super Nanny Au Pair Services takes place 5-6 times a year. Super Nanny Au Pair Services provides a varied cultural program. This program can consist of Ice Skating Cool Event, Efteling, Typical Old Fashion Dutch Games & BBQ event, The Hague City Tour Event and a Beach Event. For the organization of these activities a contribution of ca. € 50 per Event (VAT free) on an annual basis will be charged to the host family.
SNAPS Event Kalender 2022
|February 2022||treasure hunt with split pea soup , hot chocolate|
|May 2022||The Hague city tour event|
|July 2022||Beach event, Hartbeach , Scheveningen|
|October 2022||Old fashion Dutch Games en BBQ event with live DJ|
|November 2022||International Au Pair Day|