Cultural Exchange Program au pairs
Being an au pair is based on a cultural exchange program, this is supported by the host family in various ways:
- Because the au pair is an active part of the host family, an exchange of cultures arises. The au pair learns about your culture and you learn about the culture of the au pair. This quickly develops a friendship for life.
- Your children grow up with a second language, learn how it is to live with an au pair from a different culture with different habits and rules. The au pair gets the opportunity to get to know another language and culture, to live in a different family environment and to learn more about the history of the Netherlands.
- You offer the au pair the opportunity to take part in a (language) course.
- The au pair meets other au pairs through the Super Nanny Au Pair Services Event Club and Bonapa Cultural Event Program Club.
- A cultural program for the au pairs of Super Nanny Au Pair Services and Bonapa takes place four times a year. Super Nanny Au Pair Services provides a varied cultural program. This program can consist of Ice Skating Cool Event, Efteling, Typical Old Fashion Dutch Games & BBQ event and Sinterklaas. Optional is a Beach Event. For the organization of these activities a contribution of € 175.00 (VAT free) on an annual basis will be charged to the host family.
Overzicht Events 2019-2020
|Datum||Au Pair Event|
|November 24th, 2019||BoNaPa International Au Pair Event|
|December 15th, 2019||SNAPS workshop event for SNAPS au pairs only|
|February 2020||SNAPS/BoNaPa Cool event|
|May 2020||Efteling Event|
|September 2020||SNAPS/BONAPA Old fashion Dutch Games, BBQ and LIVE DJ event|